Registration for Business Consulting
Our normal office hours are:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 am – 4 :00 pm
Outside of these times, by appointment
We are contactable at other times by phone (07 393 2424) or email email@example.com
LAST UPDATED: March 2017
1. In providing services to you, we may collect and hold confidential and personal information about you and your employees (which we will endeavour to protect and keep confidential as far as possible including by storing it securely) including information about you and your employees:
a) Name and contact details
b) Interactions with us
c) Information about staff and their roles
d) Documentation produced for your/ business
e) Billing and payment details
2. We collect your personal information in order to:
a) Ensure we can be in contact with and provide services to you
b) At times discuss information with an external provider (e.g. lawyer) on your behalf or in order to provide services to you
3. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right to request access to any personal information held by us and to ask for this to be corrected if it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: +64 7 393 2424 or write to PO Box 1493, Rotorua 3040.
4. You authorise us (without further reference to you) to destroy all files and documents in relation to providing services to you, seven years after our engagement ends.
Terms and Conditions
LAST UPDATED: March 2017
1. Goal Digger provides human resources consulting services to assist you with people and business development, including:
a) Training and facilitation with small groups of employees regarding their personalities, interactions and communication, with a view to improving their performance;
b)Recruitment, including preparing job descriptions, person specifications, advertisements, interview templates, interviewing, reference checking and contractual obligations;
c) Assistance with employment relations, performance issues, training and induction processes and all generalist HR requirements.
2.In providing human resources consulting services to you, Goal Digger undertakes to act professionally and ethically, and to:
a) Hold strictly confidential all communications held with you, and all information that we receive from you during the course of our dealings;
b) Work for you conscientiously. In return we request your full and timely co-operation to help us to assist you;
c) Ensure we understand your expectations and are clear on how your needs will be met;
d) Communicate with you in a timely manner throughout our engagement
3. Goal Digger, its employees, officers and agents are not financial or legal advisors and do not provide any financial or legal advice. The information on the site is provided to you with the understanding that Goal Digger’s provision of this information to you does not constitute the rendering of investment, consulting, legal, accounting, tax, career or other advice or services. Information on this Site should not be relied upon for making business, investment or other decisions or used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. If legal advice is required in relation to any matter that Goal Digger is providing human resources consulting services in respect of, Goal Digger may recommend that you seek your own legal advice or may request your agreement to seek legal advice on your behalf. Where you agree that Goal Digger should seek legal advice on your behalf, the cost incurred in obtaining that advice will be payable by you. Moreover, Goal Digger does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through this Site by Goal Digger, any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole option, liability and risk.
4. Where requested, Goal Digger can provide a cost estimate for services to be provided (and keep you appraised of any changes to this estimate) or an update on “work in progress”.
5. Work is invoiced at the agreed rate, based on time spent in providing human resources consulting services to you. Goal Digger will invoice you for time worked, either on a monthly basis, or on the completion of our engagement if this is a shorter period of time, unless otherwise agreed. Full payment is required within the specified date on the invoice date and can be made via Internet banking, cash or cheque.
6. All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in materials and information used or created by Goal Digger in the course of providing human resources consulting services to you belong to Goal Digger. Goal Digger’s material and information must not be copied, modified, re-used or reproduced without Goal Digger’s express consent.
7. Goal Digger may elect to discontinue working with you at any time, at its discretion, with notice to you.
8. Due to the nature of employee and employer relationships, the result of any HR process or undertaking is never guaranteed. Goal Digger act in the best interests of their clients and carries out work to the best of their knowledge and judgement. Goal Digger, its employees, officers and agents do not accept any liability for the results of any action taken in reliance upon its human resources consulting services including any advice provided, and does not accept responsibility for the actions of any third party, or for the content of any third party website links, promotional material or information provided by it on behalf of any third party.
9. Recruitment Services: Goal Digger endeavours to obtain accurate details on all candidates including their qualifications and experience. The company is however reliant on the integrity of information supplied to it by potential candidates placed by the Company. Goal Digger encourages Employers to engage in pre-employment checking i.e. credit, licence and criminal history checks, administered by Goal Digger at the cost of the Employer.
a) Goal Digger accepts no responsibility or liability to a client or any associated party whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise for any error, omission or loss (whether indirect, direct or consequential), costs or expenses (including legal costs) incurred as a result of a candidates acts or omissions.
b) Under no circumstances shall Goal Digger or any of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives, solicitors and their respective heirs, successors and assigns be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages that directly or indirectly result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site or the information contained on this site or obtained from your use of this site, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the site, even if Goal Digger has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Goal Digger’s or any of its predecessors’, successors’, parents’, subsidiaries’, affiliates’, officers’, directors’, shareholders’, investors’, employees’, agents’, representatives’ and Solicitors’ and their respective heirs’, successors’ and assigns’ total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceed $50. Moreover, Client agrees that Goal Digger shall not be liable for any actions or omissions of a candidate.
c) You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Goal Digger and all of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives and Solicitors and their respective heirs, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable Solicitors’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to any breach by you of these terms and conditions or the representations, warranties, and covenants you have made by agreeing to these terms and conditions. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any such claim.
d) The client acknowledges and agrees that they are solely responsible for the recruitment decision they make in regards to choice of candidate. It is important that the client is entirely satisfied with a candidate before engaging in an offer (verbal or otherwise).
e) The client acknowledges and agrees that if a candidate commences employment prior to having signed their Individual Employment Agreement and having adequate time to review their agreement, the 90 Day Trial clause is deemed invalid and Goal Digger accepts no responsibility for any negative outcome of your employment relationship.
f) If the company’s liability to a client cannot be excluded by operation of law then the company’s liability is limited (at its option) to either the resupply of the relevant services or the cost of the resupplying the relevant services.10. To the extent possible, Goal Digger, its employees, officers and agents, disclaim all liability in respect of services provided to you including as may arise due to any errors and omissions contained in any documentation. Any liability for negligence, breach of contract and statutory duty is limited to the cost of the services you have purchased
11. Goal Digger’s relationship with you is governed by New Zealand law and New Zealand courts have nonexclusive jurisdiction.
12. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that provision is limited or eliminated to the minimum extent so that these terms otherwise remain in full effect. If we do not exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions, it does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. If you are not satisfied with the services provided by Goal Digger, we would like to understand your concerns and work to address these if possible. Please contact email@example.com.