SUSS YOUR FUTURE! Career Counselling Workshop for Secondary School Students
DATE & TIME
POSTPONED UNTIL TERM 3 HOLIDAYS
Sorry, due to a change in venue and availability. All registered students have been emailed.
Thursday 19th July, 2018
10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Workshop course book and refreshments
To be advised
If you need to sort out your career direction and don’t know where to start, start here!
Are you struggling to see the future path beyond school?
Do you know what you need to do to make your career choices and what will required of you to achieve them?
This practical workshop is designed for Yr 11-13 secondary school students
Tammy-Lee, an experienced and qualified Career Counsellor from Goal Digger, is hosting a one-off workshop which will be fun, engaging and practical. All students will come away geared up with the following ammunition to make great career choices:
- Their personality type and what this means for them in their career and how they work with others
- What their career-related skills are
- How to identify what is important to them in their future
- Tools for narrowing down career options
- Tips, tricks and content for creating a student CV or profile
- The ‘need to knows’ when choosing NCEA subjects and UE requirements
This workshop isn’t designed to replace one-to-one career counselling, however, it will give students comprehensive and personal information about themselves and the tools to know what to do next.
There will be time for questions and one-to-one discussion and this is why places are strictly limited.
All students will have completed a course workbook to take away with them for future reference.
Register online by clicking the link below.