Got Staff, Need Help? Easy HR Support when you need it and not when you don’t!
In your business, you are the expert at what you do, yet there’s so much time you need to dedicate to your best resource – your people. It is not always viable to have a dedicated human resource person on board, particularly if you are a small business, so Goal Digger is here to help when you need consulting human resource services. We do only what needs doing, so you don’t have the ongoing commitment of a permanent employee. Whether you need something small taken care of, or if you want to develop an ongoing relationship with you and your staff – we’re comfortable with whatever you need!
We love working with other small businesses and over the past few years have been building up a great base of clients in Rotorua and Taupo, from medical based practices and entertainment providers, to transport and engineering firms. We would love to work with you too! We like to keep our fees modest and our advice and support practical.
What we can do for you and your business:
- Person specification and job descriptions for new or existing roles in your company, and the development of organisational structure. We can also create application documents.
- Made to measure recruitment that puts you in the drivers seat! We can handle as little or as much of the process as you need.
- Induction and company hand books for employees.
- Individual Employment Agreements and supporting documentation.
- Policies and procedures, ensuring you have everything in place to ensure things go right and to cover you when they go wrong!
- Performance management of employees. You may wish to have a management plan developed for you to implement yourself, or use us to work with your staff too.
- Staff professional development workshops. We work with your staff to carryout a skill assessment, which allows them to create realistic job progression and will bring focus to performance management programmes. We also carry out personality assessments and work with teams around collaboration and communication based on the personality traits of team members.
- Redundancy and restructure consultation.
- Exiting advice or procedural facilitation.
- Career change facilitation workshops for employees facing redundancy (outplacement support), allowing you to fulfill your moral obligations as an employer and maintain your status as a reputable organisation. See our information about career counselling, CV writing and interview coaching here.
Plus more, for anything staff related give us a call!
As an employer, your needs are relevant and specific to you at the time. Please enquire with any other assistance you may need.
Need help with staff?
Talk to us about helping your staff improve their focus and morale.